Friday 8 May 2015

Day 27: Zero in Cuba

We had a restful day in town. Woke up around seven and took a shower before breakfast at Del Prado Cafe. I hung out there at the cafe for a few hours catching up on internet stuff and felt like I was in another world once again. Been great to give the legs an extra day rest but ready to get back on the trail tomorrow!


Need to stop by the post office tomorrow to ship off my bounce box to Chama, where I'll forward it again (the closer you send it the first time, the cheaper it is). I'll probably also grab a Subway sandwich for the way out of town. Or maybe some more egg and cheese biscuits from McDonald's. I know, but it's really cheap calories.

Just got to finish packing tonight. We did most of the shopping and other stuff yesterday. I also fixed a couple pairs of socks where the heels had been worn out. I started out the trail with my old running socks, so making an additional 530+ miles on the trail isn't too bad.


Signing off early tonight. Just watched Scream all the way through for the first time. Lots of stuff to do here in Cuba...

Yes, that's a goat that Karma is taking a picture of. On Main St.

No comments:

Post a Comment